Monday, March 26, 2007

i have a pilates appointment tonight

I have a pretty sweet deal regarding pilates. My Hubby's boss' girlfriend (see, I can network) has completed her pilates training, but before she gets her certificate she has to do 50 hours of teaching to finalise her course. Guess who she is doing these hours with? Me! For free! And it is machine pilates, not just mat! (Machine is usually 50-75 bucks an hour.)

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to meet her for pilates for the past two weeks (finals and papers) so tomorrow I am going to be a little sore. To put it mildly. The thing is though, it leaves you with this great stretched-out feeling.

I'll be sad when it is all over though. Do you think I could barter knitting lessons with pilates lessons..... ?

1 comment:

cb said...

so how did it go? what's it like?

update, please!