Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Taking Nominations for Next Craft Day Craft

After running into Anna today on the Purple line, I started thinking about another Craft Day. We mentioned yarn dyeing ... and I also ran across this great tutorial for a floral fascinator.

Anyone else?

If the work furloughs go through (the unions are fighting, but they only have until the end of June to negotiate this issue) then I will have every second and fourth Friday free, so pub time/craft time would be a nice pick-me up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm in. I wonder if we could even swing a friday craft day over break since we might all be working the 4/10. Rachel and I were talking about a screenprinting/cider-making/dyeing/knitting craft day. If nobody minds the commute, my house is always open for crafting anytime.